Mission, Vision, Core Valuesof Church Planting Movement
Designed to Thrive
iBAM is a church-building ministry with a passion for empowering believers to fully thrive. By thrive we mean fully provision daily needs, catalyze ministry in their local church, bless the entire community, and achieve full maturity in their walk with Christ.
To Facilitate the Growth of God’s Kingdom Through Specialized Discipleship in Biblical Entrepreneurship
Thriving Kingdom Businesses Engaging in Thriving Disciple Making Ministry
- Passion for God – God’s unmerited Grace in our lives fuels a passion to bring glory to Him and multiply those who would love and obey Him.
- Prayer – success depends on Divine intervention in all aspects of the iBAM ministry.
- Stewardship – our organization is structured for sustainability and operates efficiently to maximize donor investments into ministry.
- Growth – our goal is multiplication of partners, participants, coaches and disciples.
- Partnership – iBAM completes its mission through strategic partnerships domestically and internationally.
Definition of Success
Local entrepreneurs graduate from training program; meeting monthly for mentoring/discipleship; making program grant repayments; business operating successfully; and following their kingdom business plan. Participant also actively engaged in disciple making, multiplying and reproducing local believers, gathering churches that send missionaries.
Definition of Thriving
By thrive we mean each Christian entrepreneur will be able to meet the needs of themselves, their families, and their churches, but even more, have the ability and skills to superbly engage their culture for Christ. They will have the ability to bless others in need while growing in their personal walks and ministries with Christ.